MBA College News
- Honor of Most Affordable Accredited Online MBA Program In the Nation Belongs to Southern Arkansas University - The most affordable accredited online MBA program in the U.S. is offered by Southern Arkansas University, according to a recent study by OnlineU.org. (PRWeb December 06, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11394574.htm
- ‘I want to copy everything he did’ - Kafuti Mabvnda, a third-semester MBA student of Brindavan College, Bangalore, can recall vividly Nelson Mandela visiting his house in the Republic of Congo. “I was 10 years old. He told me boys and girls should go to school.
- After MBA paper gaffe, Mumbai university goofs up MCom exam too - At least 100 students, who appeared for the master of commerce (MCom) at their exam centre — MMK College in Bandra (west) — last week, have claimed that they were given the incorrect question paper for Human Resources Management.
- Babson College Hosts Annual Product Design Fairs, Showcasing Student Concepts From Babson College, Olin College Of ... - BABSON PARK, Mass., Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Students from Babson, Olin College of Engineering, and Mass College of Art showcase their innovative products and creative solutions during the Babson College Product Design Events on December 5 & 12, 2013 on the...
- MBAs Compete in University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business M&A Competition; Maryland Team Wins - COLLEGE PARK, Md., Nov. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Teams from some the country's top MBA programs went head to head in an intense match to offer the best pitch in the University of Maryland's Robert H. Smith School of Business 7th annual Mergers and Acquisitions Competition, held Nov. 7-8 at the university's College Park campus. The team from the Smith School captured the event's $5,000 ...
- MBA Graduation Makes History for Waikato-Tainui College - An historical milestone will be achieved for the Waikato-Tainui College for Research and Development when its first cohort of students graduates later this month, with their Masters of Business Administration from the University of Waikato.
- Graduating management students' employability quotient at less than 10%: Survey - Seventeen-year-old commerce student Vishal Pandey is absolutely sure about what he wants to do after his graduation. “I’ll do my MBA and then work in a big company where I can earn lots of money,” he grins.
- LMU's Part-Time MBA Program Ranked #6 by BloombergBusinessweek - LOS ANGELES, Nov. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The part-time MBA program at Loyola Marymount University's College of Business Administration was ranked No. 6 among the nation's top programs and No. 3 in the West in a survey released by BloombergBusinessweek magazine. "These rankings reflect the commitment and investment of the CBA community to academic excellence," said Dennis Draper ...
- UNR's College of Business Ranks Top 25 for Part-Time MBA Program - The University of Nevada, Reno College of Business has once again been ranked Top 25 in the country by Bloomberg Businessweek for its Part-time MBA program.
- Some college grads face hurdles chasing dream job in Ventura County - Job seekers whose degrees and experience don't fit the morphing labor market are swimming against the tide.