Here is a list of the top MBA instituted providing an MBA through distance education.
1. The ICFAI Centre for Distance Education offers students and professionals The program is designed for a career oriented certification program. Graduates from any discipline are eligible for the program. Duration of the course is two years.
2. NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) offers MBA programs like PGDBM, PGDM etc. They are approved by the DEC (Distance Education Council, New Delhi).
3. XLRI, Jamshedpur has one-year executive programmes in Management
4. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) offers Distance education programs in Management like MBA, DIM(Diploma in Management) and PGDIM. A Management Aptitude test OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU for admission. The MBA is of 2 years duration and is approved by AICTE.
5. TASMAC distance learning programs are a good choice for professionals who have long working hours. They have two year courses.
6. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) offers PGDBA, PGDIB, PGDHRM, PGDIT.
7. Tamil Nadu Open University offers MBA and Shipping and Logistics Management.
8. Annamalai University, Directorate of Distance Education
9. Pondicherry University, Directorate of Distance Education offers programs of 4 semesters.
There are many other institutions offering management degree and diploma programs like Karnataka State Open University, Anna University, Indian Institute of Finance, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University, IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute, ASCI (Administrative Staff Colleges of India).